Utilise your experience of driving process excellence to support the large-scale transformation programme at Arqiva, global leader in communications infrastructure.
As the Process Excellence Manager, you will develop and deploy Arqiva’s future-fit quality management system. This role has the potential to make a lasting impact on the business and will cover a number of areas, including process architecture, business change and continuous improvement.
Supporting the delivery of our transformation programme, your role will involve:
- Guiding the development, implementation, utilisation and constant improvement of Arqiva's business processes
- Ensuring that all newly developed processes fit together end-to-end
- Enforcing consistent process architecture across Arqiva
- Contributing to strategic planning and decision-making at executive level
To be successful as our Process Excellence Manager, you will need significant experience of analysing and mapping business processes and measuring process performance using metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
You will also possess:
- Evidence of leading a significant process engineering programme
- Previous experience in the application of BPMN2.0 process mapping standard
- Experience of working, and influencing, at senior management level
- A track record of driving process excellence
- Good knowledge of the TOGAF Architecture Method and Industry Frameworks such as TM Forum Frameworks
- A strong understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodology, tools and techniques
- Strong people engagement skills
- The ability to work through any resistance to change to create new process architecture
- A hands-on approach
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and the role is of interest to you, please click on the apply button shown.
Arqiva is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Crawley Court, Winchester
£60,500 - £87,500 Plus Bonus & Comprehensive Benefits