As part of the IP network engineering team, you will be responsible for the design and configuration of Arqiva's internal firewall network, providing LAN and WAN network connectivity between Arqiva offices and data centres to support Arqiva's IT systems.
Other key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify network connectivity options to connect services to the Arqiva network.
- Provide technical knowledge to the deployment of network infrastructure.
- Define firewall rules required to support connectivity.
- Define high and low-level network topology showing firewalls required to support connectivity.
As a vital member of the team, you'll be able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge and experience in IP/MPLS Core Networks, understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN, experience with 3G/4G and broadband connectivity, experience of low level design of network connectivity, data centre network experience.
Other skills include:
• The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment to support the network engineering team
• Real strengths in written and verbal communication and teamwork
• Highly organised skill set to enable full support to the team
• Creative ways to solve problems and obstacles
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always.
At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world.
Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and the role is of interest to you, please click on the button below.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.