Up to £51,000 Plus Bonus and Comprehensive Benefits
Support the Media Networks team in developing processes to deliver world class service for our Media Customers at Arqiva, global leader in communications infrastructure.
As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will take a hands-on approach to process improvement, reviewing and enhancing the Media Networks Business Process. Working under the direction of the Head of Continuous Improvement, you will work with the teams to: map, analyse and monitor key processes; benchmark and evaluate alternates and pursue enhanced process performance.
The key deliverables of the Continuous Improvement Manager will be:
- Developing and facilitating innovative actions for improvement
- Monitoring and documenting CI activities
- Initiating and implementing waste reduction activities and improvements
- Preparing and reporting on cost analysis, ROI and other financial indicators
- Providing training and coaching to staff for improvement tools, techniques and approaches
- Taking a flexible approach towards travel throughout the UK
To be successful as the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will need Lean Six Sigma implementation and/or execution experience with a Green Belt or Lean Practitioner qualification. Proven analytical, influencing and problem resolution skills will be vital, as will casewise, ITIL environment or Oracle experience.
You will also:
- Hold a full, valid driving licence
- Have demonstrable process improvement experience gained within an engineering or technical role, ideally within broadcast; telecommunications; manufacturing or aviation
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and the role is of interest to you, please click on the apply button shown.
Arqiva is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.