Bring your technical mindset, customer service and problem solving skills to Arqiva, global leader in communications infrastructure.
Arqiva is working on a digital transformation programme that introduces completely new processes and systems and most importantly new ways of working. As part of this we are rolling out O365 and are seeking a change professional to support the rollout and adoption of O365 across the organisation. For that we need to understand the current culture and ways of working and develop effective and targeted change initiatives to help the employees to adopt different behaviours. To help our employees to embrace the new ways of working on a day to day basis we want to support them so that they maximise the use of the materials we provide to them. This includes training sessions, tips and tricks, e-learning material, persona-based use cases and more.
Main responsibilities for the change associate:
- Work alongside a lead change analyst to deliver the Business change plan
- Liaise with colleagues around the business to understand adoption needs with the ability to work with the team to resolve questions
- Support business users with the adoption of the O365 suite of tools including providing phone support, floor walking & face to face support
- Write user guides and user material (creation of knowledge articles for Digital Workplace)
- Interface into O365 Centre of Excellence and super users within the Business
The change associate will support the lead change analyst in building and shaping O365 campaigns and the material used. They will work closely with the users to understand what the needs are and how best to support the employee adoption.
The ideal candidate comes with the following :
- Analytical mind set with a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to understand how IT technology supports users and how to support adoption
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Experience with O365, One Drive, SharePoint & Teams
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract.
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and the role is of interest to you, please click on the apply button shown.
Arqiva is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.