£28,000 - £30,000 Plus Shift Allowance, Bonus, On-Call Payments
Provide technical support and expertise to internal and external customers with Arqiva, a global leader in communications infrastructure.
As a Network Operator, you will responsible for proactively monitoring the status and performance of Arqiva operational networks and ancillary equipment and taking corrective action where required.
The key deliverables of the Network Operator will be to:
- Work within the Media Networks business unit
- Act as the main technical point of contact for customers
- Provide first line technical support for terrestrial broadcast, S&M and telecoms issues
- Liaise with second and third line teams as appropriate to affect resolutions
To be successful as a Network Operator, you will need a BTEC national level qualification in electronic and/or electrical engineering or an ability to demonstrate knowledge to an equivalent level. You will need a broad understanding of varied network technologies with focus upon IP networks and microwave radio systems. The ideal candidate will also have NOC experience.
You will also:
- Be flexible and able to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- Possess a good telephone manner
- Be able to work as part of a small group
- Be willing to work flexible shift patterns, including weekends and night working
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and the role is of interest to you, please click on the apply button shown.
Arqiva is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.