Bring your insight and data analytics expertise to Arqiva, a global Leader in Communications Infrastructure.
The Operational estate is at the heart of the Arqiva business, with revenues in excess of c£200M, direct impact on customer experience and business level strategy. Over the next two years, the business unit will be transformed to support new contracts with our major customers.
The Head of Estates Performance will be critical in informing board and shareholder decision-making through the exploitation of data and insight to maximise Arqiva's commercial position during contract negotiation.
You will play an important role in delivering our long-term plan by transforming the data function and creating a customer-focused Insight team. As such, this is a highly visible position to the board and shareholders.
Additionally, you will have responsibility for the Licensing team, who are responsible for updating licences, maximising rental income from site share and managing, completing and invoicing all tenant licences and facilities charts.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Driving estates performance across Arqiva through highlighting opportunity, risk and poor performance
- Delivering the business transformation plan in relation to asset data
- Customer engagement and negotiation
- Overseeing the asset and estates reporting strategy
- Managing and implementing the customer billing account reconciliation and licence process
With experience of providing strategic business insight and data analytics, the Head of Estates Performance will be able to form rounded commercial judgements about value and impact from data.
You will also require the following skills/experience:
- Experience of using KPIs analytics, including forecasting and reporting
- First-class stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work with MD level individuals
- The ability to influence suppliers
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, to APPLY for this Head of Estates Performance role, please click on the APPLY button now!