Arqiva operates at the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people behind the scenes who make connections happen in the digital world. Having recently streamlined some of our internal processes, we have now created a new Media Networks business unit which provides distribution platforms to enable customers to monetise content. Combining a mixture of Managed Services (including OTT) they focus on content aggregation, processing, contribution and distribution across fibre, satellite and IP.
As such, we’re now looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join the Media Networks business unit and work at the forefront of our newest operational theatre. This is the perfect opportunity for an exceptional sales/business development professional that is deeply embedded within managed networks and OTT markets, to join a world-leader in communication infrastructure and media services.
This role will see you working with an enviable portfolio of customers and organisations, bridging the gap between supplier and user and creating real value-adding partnerships.
You’ll be joining a newly formed business unit where you will have the chance to shape the role and make your mark upon it. It’s a ground-breaking situation that will see you uniquely placed to act as a pathfinder, to make a difference and to expand your career and take it to the next level.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you’ll be tasked with delivering long term revenue growth through opportunities generated across our Media Networks portfolio offering. This role focuses on large-scale complex opportunities from go-to-market through to sales conversion.
You’ll take the lead on lead qualification, sales planning & pitching, responding to briefs/tenders and create business winning plans and bid plans that will take Media Networks to the next level.
Additionally, you will:
- Lead a matrix team on specific opportunities to deliver business unit objectives
- Drive high levels of engagement across internal stakeholders and the market
As Senior Business Development Manager, you will have:
- A high-level and detailed understanding of the Managed Networks and Managed OTT (Over The Top) markets in terms of the market landscape and technologies
- Senior level relationship and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to identify and prospect for new business opportunities
- Creativity and innovation in finding solutions - this role is primarily engaged in solution-selling
- Strong commercial and financial understanding, with the ability to model and shape opportunities to win for both customers and Arqiva
- Experience within the media, broadcast, technology sectors
- Sales or business development experience with a self-starting mentality towards identifying prospects (across existing and future customers), would also be equally desirable.
Pre-sales, solution-selling and design and architecting experience would be beneficial to your application.
Arqiva is an equal opportunities employer, value diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you are ready to lead operations within a new business unit as a Senior Business Development Manager, please apply via the button today.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.