Arqiva operate at the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people behind the scenes who make connections happen in the digital world. Having recently streamlined some of our internal processes, we have now created a new Media Networks business unit which provides distribution platforms to enable customers to monetise content.
Combining a mixture of Managed Services (including OTT) they focus on content aggregation, processing, contribution and distribution across fibre, satellite and IP.
As such, we’re now looking for the newly created Channel Partner Development Manager to join the Media Networks business unit, provide technical and functional expertise and build opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent commission/bonus scheme (circa 15% of salary)
- Comprehensive benefits package
This is the perfect opportunity for a high calibre sales professional with a technical background deeply embedded within managed networks and managed solutions markets, to join a world-leader in communication infrastructure and media services. This role will see you working with an enviable portfolio of customers and organisations, bridging the gap between supplier and user and creating real value-adding partnerships.
You’ll be joining a newly formed business unit where you will have the chance to shape the role and make your mark upon it. It’s a ground-breaking situation that will see you uniquely placed to act as a pathfinder, to make a difference and to expand your career and take it to the next level.
As a Channel/Partner Development Manager, you’ll be tasked with developing and delivering short and medium term revenue growth through our partner channel. The focus will on helping to form and formalise the partner channel network and act as the key contact point with all of the partners on an ongoing basis.
Specifically, you will:
- Create the partner channel programme
- Create & manage the partner channel plans
- Meet with all partners on a regular basis
- Provide internal reporting on all partner channel activity
- Develop pipeline in conjunction with partners
- Work with both internal stakeholders and partners to qualify and convert opportunity
You will have:
- Experience of working within an indirect or partner channel function
- A high-level and detailed understanding of the Managed Networks and Managed OTT markets in terms of the market landscape and technologies
- Senior level relationship and stakeholder management skills
Other organisations may call this role Channel Manager, Channel Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, or Partnerships Manager.
Arqiva is an equal opportunity employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you are ready to spearhead a new business unit as a Channel/Partner Development Manager, please apply via the button today
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.