As the Head of Field Operations, you will lead a regional field Operations Team in the delivery of corrective and preventative maintenance and project work related to systems and networks. Driving customer service levels and company standard and policies, you will manage budgets and financial performance whilst identifying and implementing cost improvements that enhance operational efficiency. You will ensure your team are engaged with the company mission and targets, as well as providing operational information and guidance for strategic projects and programmes.
The other key elements of your role will involve:
- Identifying, co-ordinating and implementing improvements in software, hardware and change control systems
- Providing accurate budgeting for capital and operational expenditure, tracking budget variances and adjusting expenditure approach
- Providing management reporting on all elements of operations
- Leading the operational response to major service issues and incidents
- Contributing to the bid management process through the provision of operational information and guidance
Experienced in managing data centres, as the Head of Field Operations, you will also have experience of leading sizeable teams operating over large geographical areas with extended days, 365 days a year with 24/7 on call rotas.
In addition to the above requirements, the Head of Field Operations will also need:
- Experience leading teams through significant change programmes and improvement projects
- The ability to manage the demands on the Field resources to complete all work to the required quality within the respective timescales
- The ability to manage the demands on the Field resources to meet the demanding SLAs for our Customer base and for our Internal Stakeholders
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, to APPLY for this Head of Field Operations role, please click on the APPLY button now!