The Operational Release Analyst will be working within our Telecoms and M2M division, focussing on and ensuring effective and efficient execution of the operational change and release process for all of our customers. You will also be involved in the management and control of administration of release notes for the UIT and production environments in line with ORM processes and procedures.
The key accountabilities of your role will include:
- Create and manage records that track releases and relate affected changes and configuration items.
- Ensure that the OCM team is informed of any release activity in the live environment and that the relevant change requests relating to the
release are raised.
- Work closely with technical support groups, specialists and business stakeholders to ensure validation of submitted releases and
acceptance criteria for each release is met.
- Provide a point of contact for day to day queries from various technical teams.
- Produce reports as defined by the release manager to show performance measures on the effectiveness and efficiency of operational
For this role we are looking for someone who has experience working within a change and release environment who also holds ITIL certification from version 3.
In addition to the requirements listed above, you will also possess:
- Experience working in an ITIL change management environment.
- Good understanding of ITIL release management processes.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to build relationships with technical and process driven teams based within our customers and suppliers.
- Calm and measured approach to fulfilling process requirements.
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and your career aspirations and you want to join a team in a role with great career potential, to APPLY for this Operational Release Analyst role, please click on the button below.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.