As Finance Co-ordinator reporting to the Finance Manager within the Payables department, you’ll be involved in processing rent payments, reconciliation of supplier accounts and dealing with queries, refunds, mail sort and payment instructions. Additionally, you’ll also sanity check system reports, check that correct financial controls are in place and, where appropriate, liaise with our Estate and Property department. Other responsibilities will include:
• Prepare, reconcile and process data required to update landlord accounts and make payments
• Perform regular site audits to ensure Landlords have been paid as per terms of the lease
• Process invoices for maintenance/service charges and insurance upon receipt
• Manage portfolios and maintain relationships with Portfolio Manager
• Variance Analysis and Journal Preparation
• Ad hoc administrative duties
Educated to A level standard, you’ll need proven experience in a Finance environment. Accustomed to providing high-level customer service to suppliers and colleagues, you must work accurately and have strong communication skills – face-to- face and via email and telephone. If possible, we’d also like you to have experience in dealing with Oracle and Keep systems. Other nice-to-have skills will include:
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Experience of Accounts Payable or a Purchase Ledger role
• Attention to detail and willingness to learn new skills
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. We’re a communications infrastructure and media services company spearheading the provision of network solutions and services in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative in a clear and simple way to enable us to go that extra mile and support our customers.
To find out more please click on the apply button below.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.