The Product Manager will be responsible for the connectivity & network services we provide to our customers on a global scale. The products are used on our own dedicated fibre networks as well as third-party and will be driving the transition to an all IP environment.
The key accountabilities of your role will include:
- Building, both commercially and operationally, flexible models across the product set to support customer needs and customer driven
- Providing guidance and support to the sales and technical sales teams.
- Delivering improved cost performance and operational efficiency along with new revenue growth initiatives, product marketing campaigns
and up to date rate cards.
- Implementing control measures and regular reporting, taking corrective actions and managing internal stakeholders.
- Supporting procurement as the SME in supplier negotiations and maintaining a keen view of the market.
For this role we are looking for someone who has extensive knowledge of Internet Protocols, MPLS, Ethernet, DWDM, SDH and OTN.
In addition to the requirements listed above, you will also possess:
- Experience of product management in a B2B technology environment.
- Track record of being involved in product profitability processes.
- Strong understanding of the technology underpinning the required product set.
- Experience of working in cross functional teams to maximise product performance.
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and your career aspirations and you want to join a team in a role with great career potential, to APPLY for this Product Manager role, please click on the button below.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.