As Senior Category Manager (Vendor Management) reporting to our Head of Procurement Operations, you’ll take the lead on Vendor Management and adoption of eProcurement applications across the business. This role is a key enabler to the procurement transformation programme and Arqiva Future-Fit savings delivery.
The Senior Category Manager (Vendor Management) will also be responsible for:
• Leading Vendor Management across Arqiva, delivering and driving a C-Level Strategic Vendor Relationship Programme for the top vendors, plus delivering and driving an Arqiva wide Vendor Performance Management programme
• Drive the adoption of eSourcing (eRFx & eAuction) enabling the Category Managers to deliver addition savings and value add
• Lead a virtual MIS team across all Procurement systems & tools delivering management reports and business intelligence to drive Category Strategies and process improvement
To be successful in the Senior Category Manager (Vendor Management) role, you will hold considerable experience in procurement management, including procurement operations. With a background in a blue chip or management consulting capacity, you will also hold a proven track record of:
• Delivery of procurement systems/tools to drive transformation.
• Experience managing procurement operations teams.
• Experience of sourcing/supplier management of multiple suppliers.
• Experience operating in complex matrix organisations.
• Able to demonstrate gravitas, content knowledge, contribution, communication and relationship skills to drive key relationships
• Knowledge of Vendor Management & Procure to Pay systems (e.g Oracle R12, eProcurement Suite)
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, to APPLY for this Senior Category Manager role, please click on the button below.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.