As part of the network engineering team, you will be responsible for the delivery of solutions to enable new products and solutions across Arqiva's broadcast networks. You will also be responsible for the creation and delivery of infrastructure designs/configuration to defined architectural standards and meet or exceed our customer's expectations and requirements.
Other key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for the designs that supports the delivery of Carrier Grade network solutions which support the migration of Arqiva's
broadcast services, including DAB, FM, DTV.
• Work with key internal stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and documented.
• Ensure that all solutions are documented and accepted into support and operations.
As a vital member of the team, you'll be able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge and experience in IP/MPLS Core Networks, understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN, experience with 3G/4G and broadband connectivity, experience of low level design of customer solutions, data centre network experience.
Other skills include:
• The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment to support the network engineering team
• Real strengths in written and verbal communication and teamwork
• Highly organised skill set to enable full support to the team
• Creative ways to solve problems and obstacles
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always.
At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world.
Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and the role is of interest to you, please click on the button below.
Arqiva is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.