Arqiva are currently recruiting for and Infrastructure Engineer to join our infrastructure team within IT&N at our HQ based at Crawley Court close to Winchester.
You will be joining a highly technical team who are responsible for maintaining and enhancing Arqiva's infrastructure. You will be joining us at a great time, as we are integrating new tech such as HCI and CI as well as being able to work with AWS, Azure etc. The purpose of the role is to ensure optimal operation of the infrastructure, applications and platforms through provision of proactive and reactive procedures. You will also have opportunities to lead technically in new programmes of work through various project lifestyles.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Provide technical expertise in the development and deployment of service infrastructure, driving improved technical and service
- Design and drive processes to facilitate smooth and seamless deployment of new services.
- Provide technical leadership to the team by sharing knowledge and skills to enhance productivity.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Exceptional VMware background including achieving VMware certification.
- Strong infrastructure knowledge and support skills as you will be the SME.
- Working knowledge of EMC technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft and Redhat client/server products.
- Excellent knowledge of converged infrastructure technologies i.e vBlock.
- Eligible for Security Clearance.
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people behind the scenes who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative in a clear and simple way to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If you are interested in the role, please apply.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.