Arqiva are currently recruiting for a Wintel Analyst to join the IT and Networks team based in Crawley just outside Winchester. This is a great opportunity to join a highly technical team, supporting Arqiva's infrastructure and complex IT platforms. This is an opportunity to work on a variety of projects as well as exposure to a wide variety of technologies.
The Wintel Analyst is responsible for the following:
- supporting and maintaining platforms ranging from BAU, break/fix, ensuring the effective resolution of related incidents and service
requests, service improvements and assisting in project implementation.
- Constructively contribute to continuous improvement within the IT division.
To be considered for this role, the following is needed:
- Experience with Windows Server based operating systems (2003 - 2016)
- Experienced with Active Directory Infrastructure.
- MDM solutions, ideally Airwatch.
- Good understanding of Citrix infrastructure.
- VMware VDI - Horizon experience.
- Microsoft IT certified as well as ITIL v3.
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people behind the scenes who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative in a clear and simple way to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this role interests you, please apply.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.